Our 2018 conference with the best and most recent applied research into work and the workplace.
Healthy Offices: Exploring the relationship between people's working environment and their health, well-being and ability to perform.
- Wouter Oosting, CBRE Workplace
Key Predictors to Wellbeing and Performance
- Nicola Gillen and Charlotte Hermans, AECOM
The Privacy Appraisal Model for Open Plan Offices: Why privacy impairment leads to stress & fatigue at work and what we can do about it
- Clara Weber, University of Applied Sciences Zurich (ZHAW) & University of Surrey
Designing for Collaboration
- Sally Augustin, Design With Science
The importance of good lighting conditions in the workplace
- Jessica Wahlberg and Tom Miles, LUCTRA
Dispelling Workplace Myths
- Tim Oldman, Leesman
The obvious may be wrong: hypothesis-testing with simulation
- William Fawcett, CAR Activity-Space Simulation
Workplace Analytics – comfort, health and wellbeing
- Daniel Knott, Buro Happold
Defining and Measuring Productivity in Offices
- Adam Mactavish, Currie & Brown and Rob Harris, Ramidus
Art for Work’s Sake : The benefits of encouraging creativity in the workplace.
- Doug Shaw, The Consulting Artist